Beer Festival 2018
It’s here…..Bradshaw Cricket Club Beer Festival 2018…..date now confirmed the weekend 13th to 15th April !!
Christmas is over, BBF10 is now almost upon us once again. This year’s event will be our 10th Festival and it has now become a fantastic curtain raiser for the new cricket season. There will be a mix of live music, live sport and a fantastic selection of real ales, ciders, lagers and craft beers to get your taste buds tingling – what a way to start your spring!
The main aim of the weekend is to raise much needed funds for the club to enable us to run our cricketing activities for the forthcoming season and invest in the facilities both inside and outside the club. However as always, we continue to support two charitable organisations which are especially close to our hearts here at Bradshaw – the MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association) and this year our second chosen charity is Boot Out Breast Cancer, a local Breast Cancer charity founded to specifically fundraise for equipment within the North West.
This year’s live entertainment will be provided by Festival debutants ‘The Corolla’s’ a Warrington based covers band who are a fantastic addition to this year’s program. The band will play both Friday and Saturday evenings as well as on Sunday afternoon. We will also have some live entertainment (not yet finalised) to finish off the weekends festivities. Saturday afternoon will see us screening the Grand National live on our big screen and (weather permitting) we will stage our first two cricket friendlies over the weekend.
SESSION TIMES / ADMISSION CHARGES
- Friday 13th April : 7.30pm till 11.30pm : Over 18s only Tickets £5, including commemorative festival glass
- Saturday 14th April : 2pm till 5.30pm : £2 Pay on Entry / Under 18s Free as families are welcome, including commemorative festival glass
- Saturday 14h April : 7.30pm till 11.30pm : Over 18’s only Tickets £5, including commemorative festival glass.
- Sunday 15th April : From 2pm onwards: No charge as beer choice may be limited (Glass will not be provided and need to be purchased on the day for £1).
- Sponsors only hour from 6.30-7.30pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Food: Hot Pasties from Hunters the Bakers will be on sale on the night.
There will be a cashless bar in operation and tokens will need to be purchased at the Token Area beforehand.
Festival Glass: On entry you will be given your commemorative glass as a memento of your visit. Thanks to CASTLE FM. This is the 4th consecutive year that Castle have sponsored the glasses and our thanks to Ken Newbiggin and John Brunt for their support.