LET THE COUNTDOWN COMMENCE !!!
It’s here…..Bradshaw Cricket Club Beer Festival 2019…..date now confirmed the weekend 12th to 14th April !!
Christmas is over, BBF11 is now almost upon us once again. This year’s event will be our 11th Festival and it has now become a fantastic curtain raiser for the new cricket season, A mix of live music, live sport and a fantastic selection of Real Ales, Ciders, Lagers and Craft Beers to get your taste buds tingling, what a way to start spring !
We make no apologies by saying that the main aim of the weekend is to raise much needed funds for the club to enable us to run our cricketing activities for the forthcoming season and invest in the facilities both inside and outside the club. However as always we continue to support two charitable organisations which are particularly close to our hearts here at Bradshaw. As always we support the MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association) and this year our second chosen charity is Boot Out Breast Cancer, a local Breast Cancer charity founded for specific fundraising for equipment within the North West.
This year’s live entertainment will be provided by The Case and Sunday Afternoon to be confirmed
SESSION TIMES / ADMISSION CHARGES
- Friday 12th April : 7.30pm till 11.30pm : Over 18s only Tickets £5, including commemorative festival glass
- Saturday 13th April : 2pm till 5.30pm : £2 Pay on Entry / Under 18s Free as families are welcome, including commemorative festival glass
- Saturday 13h April : 7.30pm till 11.30pm : Over 18’s only Tickets £5, including commemorative festival glass.
- Sunday 14th April : From 2pm onwards: No charge as beer choice may be limited (Glass will not be provided and need to be purchased on the day for £1).
- SPONSORS ONLY HOUR FROM 6.30-7.30pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Food: Hot Pasties from Hunters the Bakers will be on sale on the night.
There will be a cashless bar in operation and tokens will need to be purchased at the Token Area beforehand.
Ticket Sales: To purchase tickets go to https://bradshawcricketclub.teamapp.com/events or if having issues please call Helen on 07713 932149 or you can email:email@example.com
The support that we receive from our sponsors is invaluable to us. The sponsors efforts and generosity never ceases to amaze me. Please try and support them whenever you can. There are still limited sponsorship opportunities, if interested please contact Mark Gwilt on 07742 739922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Festival Event Sponsors: Castle FM
A massive thank you to our three club sponsors, who have renewed for the 2019 season and beyond. Without the support from you guys for the past few years our successes would not be achievable.
Festival Glass: On entry you will be given your commemorative glass as a memento of your visit. Thanks to The Crofters..